We love new concepts based on technology, implementations, and innovations as
differentiators. Operating in IT, consulting, integration and development, Ping is looking
for motivated and talented individuals that want to be a part of our A-team.
If you are the proud owner of an infallible 6th sense when it comes to Front-end Development and your superpower is Development... then this is an open calling for you!
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similar;
- 3 years of hands-on professional experience with front-end development (mandatory);
- Experience using version control software (SVN or GIT);
- Do RESTful client implementation and benchmarking
- Experience with React
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (LESS or SASS);
- Experience with server-side technology (php, JEE, ASP.NET, NodeJS, Rails, etc.);
- Experience with package management (bower and npm);
- Experience with alternative front-end frameworks (Angular, Vue.js, etc.);
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum, Kanban and eXtreme Programming).
- Good communication, self-organization, autonomy and proactivity skills.
- Problem solving mind-set.
- Integration in a financially solid company founded over 12 years ago.
- Challenging and motivating national and overseas projects.
- Health insurance.
- Attractive and differentiating salary package.
Send your CV to email@example.com (with Ref: Ping_Dev_Front-end-Senior_2018) or apply right here and let’s be awesome together.
At any moment, according to the EU GDPR, you can request us to show, modify or erase your personal data stored in our databases. To do so, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org