We love new concepts based on technology, implementations, and innovations as differentiators. Operating in IT, consulting, integration and development, Ping is looking for motivated and talented individuals that want to be a part of our A-team.
If you are the proud owner of an infallible 6th sense when it comes to Mobile iOS/Android Development and your superpower is Development... then this is an open calling for you!
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similar;
- 2 years of hands-on professional experience with mobile development (mandatory);
- Deep understanding in SDK and Android;
- Deep understanding of APIs RESTful;
- Criativity and capacity to implement Uis that maxime usability.
- Experience with server-side technology (php, JEE, ASP.NET, NodeJS, Rails, etc.);
- Experience developing iOS;
- Experience developing Windows Phone;
- Experience with cross-platform frameworks (Xamarin, Cordova, Appcelerator, etc.);
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum, Kanban e eXtreme Programming);
- Strong English.
- Good communication, self-organization, autonomy and proactivity skills;
- Problem solving mind-set.
- Integration in a financially solid company founded over 12 years ago;
- Challenging and motivating national and overseas projects;
- Health insurance;
- Attractive and differentiating salary package.
Because we know you have tried to save the world before but, with us, you can. So, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (with Ref: Ping_Dev_Mobile_2018) or apply right here and let’s be awesome together.
At any moment, according to the EU GDPR, you can request us to show, modify or erase your personal data stored in our databases. To do so, please send us an email to email@example.com