Can you keep a secret? We are building a superhero society.
Everyone's going to find out soon enough... We just wanted to let you know first.
Are you interested?
If you are the proud owner of an infallible 6th sense when it comes to User Support and your superpower is IT… then this is an open calling for you!
- Embrace this challenge and bring your strong knowledge in Computer engineering. You’ve been doing it for like?! All your life, right!? You got this!
- Show us your experience of support and maintenance of desktop and laptop tools in Windows 10 environment in LAN and WLAN environment;
- And proven experience Ability to organize and interact with other teams;
- Experience with installation of Operating System, configuration of user profiles and integration in the Corporate Domain;
- If you have essential knowledge of TCP / IP, VLAN, DHCP, DNS networks it would definitely be a plus;
- Conduct with grace all the challenges ahead;
- Always keep an eye (or two) on good communication, self-organization, autonomy and proactivity skills;
- Be success driven by your heart's contempt;
- Charm us with your entrepreneurship path to glory;
- Did you understood everything that was said here, right? So your English skills are sharp. Yes!
We love new concepts based on technology, implementations, and innovations as differentiators. Operating in IT, consulting, integration and development, Ping is looking for motivated and talented individuals that want to be a part of our A-team.
Because we know you have tried to save the world before but, with us, you can. So, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (with Ref: Ping_SeniorUserSup_2018) or apply right here and let’s be awesome together.
At any moment, according to the EU GDPR, you can request us to show, modify or erase your personal data stored in our databases. To do so, please send us an email to email@example.com